As Customer Success Manager, you will be part of a global team of professionals who ensure that Camilyo customers make optimal use of our award-winning marketing and business platform for SMBs. You will be in constant contact with our global customer base, and will be expected to proactively provide guidance and consulting that will help our customers grow their business while reducing operational costs and improving quality. The position reports to the Head of Customer Success in our Tel Aviv offices.
- Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Excellent English (not necessarily native) - written and spoken
- Additional languages: Spanish is an advantage
- Able to work "startup" hours as needed (work in the evenings with the US)
- Limited travel abroad (4 trips/year)
- Education: University/College degree (Marketing/Business an advantage)Personality:
- High emotional intelligence
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, able to move other people in the organization
- Able to adapt and improvise "on the spot"
- Likable and charismatic
- Working understanding and experience in one of the areas: online presence, digital marketing, PPC campaigns, SEO, social media advertising
- Experience working directly with customers (in Support or other roles) in the US and Europe
- Expert in MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint)